At Robert Walters, we’ve been successfully managing the careers of newly-qualified accountants for over 25 years. So, we’re well placed to offer you the help you need at this key point in
your career. Our in-depth experience of banking and financial services, commerce and industry, practice and the public sector means we can give you all the advice you need to make the right decision.
How can we help you?
It is our job to provide you with access to the best roles in the market. But our services go beyond that. If you register with us, we will:
· Provide you with an impartial career advice service to help you decide your next career move
· Aim to understand your requirements and match them to the right role and organisation
· Take a truly consultative approach to advise you how to secure your ideal role
Search the Latest Accountancy Jobs in the Midlands (Links to the below)
Making the Right Decision
Although it’s beneficial to be open and flexible when considering your career options as you approach qualification, starting to narrow down your search can help you make the right longer-term career choices.
Robert Walters has produced a guide for newly-qualified accountants, which as a starting point, gives you a clearer idea of the options available to you, including:
· Explaining in detail the roles newly-qualified accountants commonly undertake
· Looking at the typical benefits on offer for each role
· Giving accounts from real people who have been there and done it
· Offering crucial advice to help you secure the right position
To request a complimentary copy email firstname.lastname@example.org